Program Outcome Indicators
PICC catheter related infection
ADR (Adverse Drug Reaction)
Unscheduled hospital admission
Continuing Education Programs
To schedule a Continuing Education Presentation, email firstname.lastname@example.org . Include your contact information and CEU of interest.
The Basics of Parenteral Nutrition
- This program discusses nutrition assessment parameters, micronutrient and macronutrient needs, and indications for PN use. The contraindication of use, methods of administration and guidelines for monitoring patients will be reviewed. This program is currently approved for RD, CCM, RN, and SW.
Recent Perspectives IViG
- This program will explore the background of IVIg products and therapy uses with an emphasis on recent reviews of research on primary. IVIg therapy provides benefits through three mechanisms, including replacement therapy, immunomodulation, and anti-inflammatory processes. Replacement therapy is fairly well understood, but the immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory functions are less well-characterized. Immunodeficiency. This program is currently approved for RD, CCM, RN, and SW.
Medicare Reimbursement and Home Infusion Therapy
- This program discusses Medicare reimbursement changes, how Medicare part D has changed coverage, and current legislation before the house. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and its impact, Affordable Care Act in Home Care recommends cut back for HHA as well. This program is currently approved for RD, CCM, RN, and SW.
Home Nutrition Support - TPN and Enteral Nutrition Therapy
- This program discusses Differentiate between TPN and enteral therapy, responsibilities when discharging a patient on Home Enteral Therapy, Medicare guidelines for PN and enteral nutrition. This program is currently approved for RD, CCM, RN, and SW.
A.L.S. (Respiratory & Infusion)
- This program examines current ALS treatment, long-term prognosis, preparing the patient with assistive devices, respiratory support, ventilation and looks at the new drug "Radicava" (just approved for ALS 2017). This program is currently approved for RD, CCM, RN, and SW.
Autoimmune Disease and IG
End-Stage Respiratory Failure and Nutritional Support
Nutrition Management of Patients with Gastroparesis
- This program looks at obesity in the U.S. and bariatric surgical interventions... and there complications. This program is currently approved for RD, CCM, RN, and SW.