As a Community Surgical Supply patient, you have the responsibility to:
- Give accurate and complete health information concerning your past illnesses, hospitalization, medications, allergies and other pertinent items.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a safe environment.
- Inform CSS when you will not be able to keep a home care visit.
- Participate in the development and update of your home care plan of service/treatment.
- Adhere to your developed/updated home care plan of service/treatment.
- Request further information concerning anything you do not understand.
- Contact your physician whenever you notice a change in your condition, notice any unusual feelings or sensations during your service/treatment.
- Contact CSS whenever you have an equipment problem.
- Contact CSS whenever you have received a change in your home care prescription.
- Contact CSS whenever you are to be hospitalized.
- Give information regarding concerns and problems you have to CSS’s staff member.
- Contact CSS prior to any change of address.
- Contact CSS if you acquire any infectious disease during the time you are receiving services and/or care from CSS, except where exempted by law.