Community Surgical Supply is leading the industry in home health outcome-based programs for Respiratory Failure and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). Community Surgical Supply found that equipment alone is not enough for long-term successful therapy in the home and prevention of hospital readmissions.
Community Surgical Suppy's Respiratory Success Program pairs Clinical Support and lifetime 3rd Party Follow-Ups with the newest Non-Invasive Ventilation technologies to not only improve patient adherence to therapy but to improve adherence to the patient's entire medical plan of care.
Respiratory Success Program
- High Acuity Customer Service handles each case from discharge to home
- Registered Respiratory Therapists conduct each setup and follow up visits
- Unlimited visits to help patients and caregivers understand and operate equipment with support and encouragement to manage ventilation at home
- Clinical Respiratory Assessments conducted during each visit include:
- CO2 Monitoring
- Pressure Optimization
- Live customer service 7 days a week and on-call 24 hours a day
- Weekly Follow Ups during first 30 days
- Monthly Follow Ups for lifetime
- Escalations based on key readmission factors and plan of care
- Clinician Follow Up
- Physician Notification
Community Surgical Supply's Respiratory Success Program results are produced and evaluated by a 3rd party.
*Data represents patients entered in Community Surgical Supply's Respiratory Success Program 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2018.