We are a leading provider of immunoglobulin (Ig) therapy services. We have access to all available Ig brands and maintain one of the most reliable Ig inventories in the industry.
We provides both intravenous (IV) and subcutaneous (SC) administration options. This allows for flexibility whether patients are just starting therapy or switching administration methods. For both methods, our nurses provide specialized patient training and support.
Immune Globulin (IVIG) Program
Community Home Infusion IG program is built around patient care management in the home environment. This convenient and cost-effective treatment option allows patients to enjoy the comfort of receiving intravenous (IV) and subcutaneous (SC) infusion therapy at home, while providing expert clinical and nursing staff.
Immune Globulin patients receive:
- Expert care by IV nurses educated in IVIG/SCIG
- Patient and caregiver education
- Clinical pharmacists on call 24/7
- Side effect management and compliance support
- Reimbursement support from an assigned insurance specialist
- Care coordination with physician and payer